3 months ago
Job Opportunities at Sweetwater Child Development Center:
The Executive Director supervises, manages and administers all functions of the organization. He/she provides a comprehensive, coordinated early childhood/child care and special education/early intervention program in compliance with the goals and objectives of the Sweetwater County Child Developmental Center (SCCDC) as well as state and federal rules and regulations pertaining to the services provided. The Executive Director will ensure that the Board of Directors is fully informed of all aspects of the organization. This is an exempt contracted position under the Federal Fair Labor Standards Act.
Formal Education and Certification
- Certificate by the Wyoming Department of Education in one of the following areas: Early Childhood Special Education, Special Education, Elementary Education, or Early Childhood Education.
- Master’s degree in Educational Administration, an Educational Leadership area, Business Administration or a related eductionalfield.
Knowledge and Experience
· Knowledge of Public Special Education Law (I.D.E.A.) and the Wyoming Department of Special Education Chapter 7 Services for Children with Disabilities.
· 5 or more years' practicalexperience in an early childhood orelementary educational field.
· 3-5 years of experience in an management or an administrtive position.
· Experience with fiscal management, fund-raising, grant preparation and administration, and staff supervision.
Position Will Remain Open until February 28, 2019